Thursday, July 2, 2015

Edtech 537

Welcome to my Blog! I have created this Blog to practice what I’m learning in Edtech 537 “Blogging in the Classroom”. I believe blogging is a tool and process that even young students can use to further their writing skills, and as a means of collaboration and connection with each other, with their teacher, and with a variety of other audiences. 


Using Kidblog, I plan to integrate blogging into my third grade classroom this year and am excited to explore and learn about it this summer. As of today, I am still struggling to select a theme for my blogging content. I am passionate about technology and already have a student-centered third grade classroom. Perhaps I will focus on that, or be more specific and use it for writing as a tool. We shall see as the days pass… Feel free to click on the “All About Me” page above to learn more about me!

4 comments: